VEHICLE: Jeep Wrangler
BUILT BY: Starwood Motors
CUSTOM BODY MODS: 36′” Frame extension, fully boxed framerail extensions and cross members for added stability and rigidity, reworked cab enclosure and Freedom Top (fully functional), sheet metal rear bulkhead, long bed pickup box with sheet metal outers, sheet metal rear tailgate designed to accept most aftermarket JK bumpers, and OEM or aftermarket fender flares.
SUSPENSION AND AXLES:
– Lift: TeraFlex Long Arm, 6″ to 12″ adjustable, components in Bronze Burst powdercoat
– Shocks: Fox Racing, Factory Series Reservoir
– Front: Synergy Suspension Rear Extended Shock/ Coil Over Custom Shock Towers
– Rear: Synergy Suspension Rear Extended Shock/ Coil Over Mount Kit
– Dual Steering Stabilizer: Fox ATS “thru-the-thru”
– Currie Anti Rock sway bars in Bronze Burst powdercoat
– Ford 9” full floating axles in Bronze Burst powdercoat
– 5.38:1 Gears
ENGINE: 7.0 Hemi, forged internals, 2.9L Whipple Supercharger, custom exhaust w/black tip, powdercoated engine components, rebuilt/fortified transmission, and Fore Innovations hi-output fuel system supporting up to 1,200 HP.